My report on the Age Management Medicine Conference (Las Vegas, 2009) is online at this link.
The conference had some fascinating studies presented. I think most will enjoy my brief overview of presentations which covered getting well. My two favorite topics were two Ms: “medical foods” and “men’s sexual health.”
Here is a matching quiz. You will find the answers in my article. Here’s to your health!
- How can you repair a myocardial infarction?
- Men should do 300 a day to improve erectile function.
- Rosacea may be caused by this.
- Informed consent is important when treating this.
- Unlike supplements, these are covered by insurance.
- This increases stomach acid and may help weight loss.
- Growth hormone will reduce this inflammatory marker.
- A cream or patch of this is safer than a pill.
- This removes alcohol craving in 85% of alcoholics.
- Saliva is the most accurate way to check this level.
- Lyme disease
- medical foods
- stem cells